Saturday, September 23, 2006

You - You keep on breakin' up and try to walk away ....

Well, let me tell you my story and warn you about the stereotypical guys around here. Yes - i have been hurt so bad by probably - i can't call him the guy of my dreams - otherwise he would still be with me.

To all the men from the GCC - girls aren't stupid anymore. I thought i loved you, but turns out ur just a selfish a$$. As HRH mentioned, you guys see us as objects, trust me so do we!

You said you loved me,
You wanted to marry me,
I was faithfull,

and a few months later you tell me you found the one? WTF?

Poison is on an oath to celebacy and become - what you call it - a Serial Dater.

5 Comments:

Blogger EMARAT JABAL SHAMMAR said...

AN OBJECT OF DESIRE. AN OBJECT OF LOVE. AN OBJECT OF LUST. AN OBJECT WITH A SELL BY DATE. JUST ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS, CAUSE NOTHING LASTS FOR EVER.



HRH KING AL RASHID.

6:14 AM  
Blogger *DeLiCious PoisoN* said...

But that's not the way of living my friend. - Women crave security -

We do enjoy tasting different flavors every once in a while but we still go back to our favourite!

lat7a66emny 0_o

i still beleive in FATE.

Poison

1:07 AM  
Blogger fire alarm said...

Us GCC guys realize that girls arent stupid anymore !! but we continue to try to fool them you know why..

coz GCC girls realize they are being fooled by the guys, yet they continue, coz they like and want to go ahead with it regardless of the outcome, even though they know what the outcome will be. They keep telling and fooling themselves, no this one really loves me, while she knows he doesnt.

Result, she gets dump, he is free, she feels bad and blames him in order for her to feel gult free and sleep better, he coudlnt care less who's fault it was. its called guilt free sex !! everyone is trying to fool the other while everone knows they are being fooled !!

5:05 AM  
Blogger *DeLiCious PoisoN* said...

Then comming to think of it? When does it come to a point when they stop fooling each other?

When the arse'hole decides to marry his cousin in the end? and still cheat on her?!?!?!

So you never think you'd find the right person - and be satisfied?

Explain

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No blue either!
I do not know if you tried dating guys other than GCC or HRH but I did, and they are very similar in Europe!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home