Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Today.
Today.
Today.
I'm not gonna talk about how stupid guys are, i'll switch to the opposite sex this time. WOMEN.
WOMEN of the GCC.
This is what you hear when you sit with a bunch of lochals:
1. " OMG - you lost so much weight!! " = bullshit , you look like hell, and a fat cow.
2. " Oo0ohh .... mashalla when are u getting married?" = does it look like i'm wearing a f^kin ring?????????????
3. " That's so amazing - the paris hilton bag - god its soo in. You dont have it? " = wtf? why WOULD i have it?
4. " My parents gave me a curfew. I have to be home by 10" = YEAH RIGHT its the 21st century baby!!!
5. " omg - You're going to a late movie? " = Say WHAT?
6. " I dont have a boyfriend. " = Sno0o0o0o0o0oz .............. No comment.
7. " Baby, this is my work phone. I only have one other number to talk to you from." = Ring Ring. Nyahahahah ...
8. " Baby i'm gonna go to my grandmothers house, i'll talk to you when i get home" = With other BF.
9. " Oh, i dont remember where i made this 3abaya, but thanks for the compliment" = LIE - You know where you bought the 3aba but u just dont wanna say it!
Listen - if your just gonna bullshit. Please spare me and just shut the hell up. That goes for you too .. GUYS.
I miss my dead fish- Poison.
I'll post his pic later.....

5 Comments:

Blogger wastedchix said...

i guess women r no different no matter where u go ... huh .. it's so sad that it's funny ..!!

good one .. !!

5:27 PM  
Blogger fire alarm said...

hehehe ok !! well at least the girls are as shallow as the guys !!

The most annoying thing I cant stand about gulf girls, so annoying i wanna grab a chair and smash it on their head .. is that when im walking where ever minding my own business and their happens to be a group of girls.. they all try to hide.. talk a bit quieter or react in a way which makes ppl around them think that im there to try to flirt with them !! i mean u should see the way they react.. a5s shay they are all fat cows with blue make-up.. i hate it that feeling walla.. the best feeling ever is when u pass by them without even giving them a glimpse.. u can tell they get soooo annoyed when someone doesnt even bother to look twice at them !! bloody cows..

another thing.. drinking coffee from starbucks 5 times a day doesnt make u hip u fat cows !!

12:06 AM  
Blogger *DeLiCious PoisoN* said...

Wastedchix: i guess the UAE, and the rest of the GCC go the same way with the girls & guys. Very Sad.

Twix: to tell you the truth, i get so annoyed when a guy passes by me and doesnt look twice. But i would have that much starbucks or paint my face blue, i totally get what perspective your comming from!! zain sawayt feehum ...

As i said earlier = come to dubai and i'll hook u up with locals, not the infested indian country you see. We'll show u the 'real' dubai ;)

12:26 AM  
Blogger wastedchix said...

Nice post ... i enjoyed it and hell yah most of the points r TRUE.. (; lool
(MFaHiaa)

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder I never had female friends when I lived there, the only one was my girlfriend as well, and we split because of the double-standards.

I was so happy to spend a few weeks in Kuwait last summer that I did not notice if some one looked once or twice, maybe because in France guys are so shy that they will not look at you unless they are sure you will not notice it! But I admit that it is a feeling that tend to miss when I am here, the overdose of attention.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home