Wednesday, October 04, 2006

ME -

Today all i'm gonna talk about is myself.


Seriously? People always keep wondering about how others percieve them, do you ever wonder how you really feel about yourself?

Whether YOU are happy or not?
Whether YOU are satisfied with your life?
Whether YOU enjoyed your time on a date?
Whether YOU really belong with your friends?
Whether YOU truly need to be in this job?
Whether YOU love him?

Well its about time i thought about myself - rather than pleasing others. I have always felt like i should always comfort people around me, they should like the place we're going to eat in, they should enjoy the movie - when the movie is over, WHY? and for what?

YOU also need to do that, don't think of how your friends will feel when you get a new haircut, or your BF! YOU LIKE IT - YOU KEEP IT.

S
I
M
P
L
E isn't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger wastedchix said...

I ditto what doomed said ..

have fun, don't hurt any one ..

and ur set!!

Nice one though ..

ThunderCAT

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More resolutions for 2007!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home