Friday, October 13, 2006















Hello hello hello! It is officially "Freaky Friday 13.10.2006"

Long time no see. Well i guess this month has been taking up most of our time either by sleeping - eating - chillin' on those ramadhan tents .etc. Making you feel like you wanna be a better person, remembering those innocent days ... when we didn't even fast, and would just play around in the freej - thinking of all the bad & good things you have done in your life, whether it was by giving out a simple white lie to keep a smile on someone's face, or by simply trying to cover your ass.... and how you can make the wrong - ummm.. better .....

I was confronted a few days ago about what was the worst thing i've done and regret the most , it was in a casual conversation formatt, but it was asked by a person i have lied to so many times, cheated on many times.. - thinking to myself... well all the wrong things i could've done i've done to you .. but you poor thing have no idea. -

I just smiled and said " i can't remember actually -- but what was the thing you regret doing the most? " *smirk* Although i dont regret anything i've done - because s/he did more harm - and what reffereing to the phrase i love the most " What you dont know won't hurt you ..."

So tell me my fellow mates ..... What was the worst thing you've done? or regret the most?



Poison

3 Comments:

Blogger fire alarm said...

sounds like ur enjoying ur ramadan.

Cant think of the worst thing Ive ever done. Ive done a lot of bad things but I cant remeber them.

I regret when I throw mean harsh stuff at my mom when we have a fight. I cant help it im short tempered and so is she. she pisses me off sometimes.

12:25 AM  
Blogger *DeLiCious PoisoN* said...

Twix - i guess this is one of the biggest regrets we all have... I do have a very short temper - and i thrash out my anger on my younger sister for no reason - she probably has no idea why i burst out on the stupidest things. *cringe*

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be what I said to my Mother before she passed away.
No other regrets.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home