Thursday, February 01, 2007

ThE KiSS


It's amazing ....
Butterflies in your stomache...
The Zone you Get In To.....
*Quiet*

you can't hear anything around you!!
The warm lips ...
Soft - Tender ...
You close your eyes ....


nothing matters ...
everything goes away ..
all the bad demons around u are demolished...

You wonder wat he's thinking in his head ...
You wanna know ..
You open your eyes just a bit to see ..
Does he feel it?
Is it as amazing as it is to me?

The first kiss...
It's all about the first kiss..
The key to a bond that lasts forever...
Or the lock to to confirm the end of your destiny with this soul that you once touched with your lips ...

My first kiss... i will always miss u ...
I will wait for you to happen again, maybe with you, or with someone else...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you talking about your first kiss ever or the first kiss with someone?
For a moment I felt like it was me who wrote this post!
Girl I must meet you someday, you are definitely the highlight of the Gulf's bloggers.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home