Friday, January 05, 2007

aaaaaaaaaaaakh ...
(Trying to open up my eyes - yes, still hung over)


I welcome this year with open arms , and wide claws to make sure i filter out whatever is not needed! As 2007 comes rolling in i'm sure you all must have partied your lives out?

Well i SURE DID....

Anyhow people do say i'm selfish, i guess that's one resolution down the drain.... The only one i maintained since the year has begun is probably 'Experimenting' .... as much as i can.

I went to bahrain for New years celebrations and eid too... (something that was over taken by the whole new year concept) .. The Bob Sinclair party kinda sucked ... other than that ...new years eve was definitely EVIL ....

Over Drank

Over Partied

Over Smoked

Over - fucked around (I must admit bahrain is definitely a sausage festival 3ala goo0lat So0so0)

Again i'm sure this post must have made no sense to you all, but i'm still in the festive - vacation mode just waiting for the work-mode to hit me ... which wont be for a few more days! *cringe*

A qoute that i will never let go of:

"I'm about to give you away .... for someone else to take ..."

3 Comments:

Blogger fire alarm said...

happy new years love... glad u had fun.... what did u end up doing in bahrain ??

inshalla it was fun.

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
You sure make sense to me, that must have been fun!

11:18 AM  
Blogger f_ said...

Over-drank
Over-partied
Over-smoked.
Over-fucked-around.
I can over-relate.

May I add...
Over-drunk-texted?

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home