Tuesday, December 26, 2006

New Years Resolutions ....
As this year comes to an end, i have begun to realize that i did achieve a lot throughout the year, although i didn't expect i would!
And ofcourse my resolutions of the previous year were not implemented AT ALL! Things i claimed i would do better this year -
1. Be a KINDER person to my family Ex. stop beating up my small sister, picking fights for ultimately no reason at all! stealing cash from my sister claiming she owed me money when she didn't! e7m e7m...
2. Quit Smoking - Ya RIGHT? I just love it... i can't caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't.... yummy.
3. Stop being selfish - dammnit i just love myself too much, possibly the core reason as to why i'm single to this day?!!?!? 0_0
4. Lose weight? -----------------------------------.............. no comment......... although i did have training classes with a personal trainer .. TWICE?
5. EXPERIMENT: i DEFINITELY DEFINITELY did? Nyahahahaha ..... i tried lying more, i tried travelling more, smoking up, tasting food i would never eat, speaking to ppl i would never speak to, and confronting my fears....
6. Be Humanitarian & Give More : Well i did give -- and Gave a lot!! But it seems that it's just a one sided thing, actually the only resolution i must have achieved is this one.
So ? Overall - i sucked this year, i possibly became a worse person than ever before, a bit more selfish, simply arrogant, lazy & blobby, very obnoxious b&tcH
'with a heart for the vulnerable & needy' :)
i'll tell you whats my next years resolution:
NOTHING AT ALL - BE A TOTAL SELFISH BYATCH!
* I wish you all a Eid Mubarak & a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR! *

4 Comments:

Blogger fire alarm said...

how about just keep one of them throughout the month of january ??

5:32 AM  
Blogger *DeLiCious PoisoN* said...

lol - which is ?

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My new year's resolution is make the list of resolutions :-P

11:35 AM  
Blogger wastedchix said...

Happy New yaer girl (:

i think you are my soulmate !
loool never quit smokin why quitttin its the yummmiest BAD habbit EVA !
WISHH YA A HAPPY 2007 (":
MAY ALL UR DREAMS COME TRUE

P.S. i hope i can be less selfish too

Love,
MFaHiaa

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home