Sunday, January 07, 2007


Good day!

today on my way home, from the amazing za7ma that dubai has compiled over the past 10 years (or more) i was listening to this song - (posted below) ...........

Totally related to it... totally got into the song --- (felt like a loser with all the indians and weirdoz' staring in to my car) suddenly it hit me that every freakin month i need to hear this song.

It will never leave me alone, no matter what i do... it comes back to me? This and another song that won't stop leaving me alone is No Doubt's song - Dont Speak... that's the ultimate...

I also heard (as you might notice i spend a lotta time in my car) confessions - Usher, and realized that i NEED to confess all my sins of 2006 to officially move on... and i will:

1. I ditched a lot of ppl that didn't deserve it without any proof... ( but i still have some doubts) and to fix it ... i made up and stayed formal with them... sorry cuz cuz ... i had to.. I STILL FEEL IM RIGHT

2. I was extremely selfish in my decisions whether it was my career, travelling, money, personal life, social life, everything.. it felt good for a while untill everyone else noticed.. (ouch)

3. I strung along a lot of good guys that didn't deserve it (maybe) .. sorry C.R.E.A.M , i know you were serious about me there was something fishy about your disappearing acts, sorry K.Z. i know u loved me from day 4 (that was really freaky) , and sorry A. i almost died trying to sit an hour with you...

4. I acted without thinking in a lot of matters, shouldn't have played the disappearing act on YOU, and made my mafia also boycott your clique, especially when it is a matter that meant the most to me, excluding YOU out of my life was the biggest mistake, and now i realized just being around you was enough... well maybe not enough, but enough for now....

hmmmmmmmm... can't think of anymore confessions..

Will update you as soon as i remember....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Goddess!
I am not as strong as you to do the same thing.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Lamya said...

Being that honest with yourself..Ouch!You make me need ben and jerrys dark chocolate ice cream.Out of d tub.with or without a spoon.Now.*wicked laugh*

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe... a7la shay... ditching guys.. lol... i love girls who do that... saves a lot of headache and explaining..... its all good...

love no doubt's dont speak.. up there in my fav list

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home