Friday, March 23, 2007




Double Lives


In this community we are obligated to lead double lives to please many. As for me, I lead them to survive… Here are the many faces of poison:

Serious:
The serious one, hmmm… hungry for success, strives to maintain leadership within the work force, always wanting to be at the top and to prove that ‘women’ are leaders, and able to handle responsibility. People, who know me as this person, are people who work with me, people who know me in a formal atmosphere.

Easygoing:
Laidback, always taking things slowly, digesting what information I get and reacting in a format that will benefit me and the other party. (Mostly with casual friends)

InLove:
Over sensitive, impatient, always wanting to please the other party, weak when it comes to fights, loyal and respectful (at times) ;)

Pary-animal:
Crazy, always ready at the spur of the moment to go wild with friends I’m comfortable with, laid-back, also sensitive if I was hurt by a friend, always like a good laugh, messin around with limits..

I guess these are the sides of me, and maybe there are more that can’t identify at the moment but I know they exist.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leo. said...

is it?
i always thought that was what we were supposed to be.. man now i'm not a normal person anymore!!

lol, true, but thats what makes us human, we react accoring to what we face..;)

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not even read this!
I have been thinking of writing something similar to this!
You must be me!

7:14 AM  
Blogger xxx Candy xxx said...

loool same here...i've always laughed at my twisted double lives i'm livin n u know what i mean : p I might write about my double lives one day...

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home