Monday, March 19, 2007


YOU THINK?



You think I’m naïve – but I’m not, I just act it
You think I’m selfish – but I care
You think I’m ignorant – but I observe
You think I love you – but I don’t
You think I’m smiling – but I’m laughing at you
You think I’m alone – but I'm safe
You think I’m superficial – but I’m not
You think I’m innocent – but I’m definitely not
You think I’m too ambitious – but I’m successful?
You think I’m rude – but that’s the nicest I can be
You think I’m too optimistic – but that’s how I live my life..
You think I’m weak – but I’m just pretending
You think I need you – I just don’t..

4 Comments:

Blogger Leo. said...

how about if i think you kick ass?!
or what if i said you were unique..?
hmmmm..

honestly i like the mind play

http://fictitious-82.blogspot.com
only blog i update!!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

i loved "You think I need you – I just don’t"



*..nice blog! :)

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are in love!

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

last sentense was de best part..
cheers

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home