Saturday, March 31, 2007



A Genesis of Poison

Today, I am older, I’ve made resolutions that maybe I didn’t completely stick up to, but achieved a few milestones on the way.

My birthday is a day I was brought in to this world, and its important that your surrounded by people that mean a lot to you, and I’m glad it went through that way. I don’t celebrate New Year, I believe that the day you’re born is when you set a new year to yourself.

There might have been some disappointments throughout this year, but you can’t hold a grudge on anyone, that means your giving them your time and energy of actually holding it!

Being older has defined who I am, I know exactly what I want now, and maybe I might know more things I would want in the future, but I’m happy with myself at the moment. I have managed to hold on to a lot of things, and let go of a lot of things…

Some people think I don’t stick to my word, but I do, mentally. (sigh)

I might have ‘quit’ smoking & drinking, but does quitting mean that I completely stop? Well in my world, it means to limit your self and use this luxury at a time that it is required. Hence, you drink when the mood is right, smoke when the mood is right, and NEVER excessively.

I will also quit many more bad habits and urges, but their for me to know and non for you to find out (if ya know what I mean he he ) …

Anyways, I have reborn in to a newer older wiser poison, and hopefully a better one than before…

4 Comments:

Blogger Leo. said...

i luvd the post, looking at the picture made me read slower, with a deeper and constand toned womans voice in my head.. but then again, you had to spoil the fun!!
:D
we all grow out of stuff, but having you said those will-power stuff you did... made me look sloppy!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Leo. said...

damn it, i fogot to give your birthday wishes...

i wish you could look into the future, feel good about it, and relax more as you go forward with your life..
hehe that was smart, i dont even know how i came up with it!!

enjoy!

7:42 AM  
Blogger xxx Candy xxx said...

Happy birthday girl!Am soo proud of u coz you are tryin to quit smokin and drinking! I did the same for almost 2 months, trust me it made me feel more energetic and healthier (change is goood), however I couldn't help it n decided to smoke and drink when there's an occasion to celebrate...a7es it's better that way...i read this quote acoupla months ago about smokin which just hit me and made me realize why i felt worse after havin a cigg, "smoking is similar to hitting yourself over the head with a hammer because, when you stop, you feel better." about drinkin 5aleeha 3ala alah!

1:17 AM  
Blogger *DeLiCious PoisoN* said...

Leo - ha ha ha, well how did i spoil the fun! :P

Thank you for the wishes! *kiss*

Candy - Thanks gurl, but its not an achievement, its just setting rules for yourself, and abiding to them i guess.... so dont completely stop, enjoy it when u really need it and when u dont - avoid it! :)

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home