Wednesday, June 13, 2007


I have been very dramatic the past couple of posts, I have to admit, there’s more to life than worrying about what people are gonna say about me, or how they feel cuz seriously I just saw the bright light at the end of the tunnel! (ewanneh)



Anyhow – I have to admit, I have weird facts and strange experiences and I think its about time I share some:



1. My boss thinks she can have a threesome with me and her husband, and both are very okay and open with it.


2. I have a lesbian friend and I know she’s a lesbian and I’m enjoying teasing her… hey who knows maybe my inner self will come out of the closet someday!


3. I read magazines from back to front


4. I drive with my knees


5. I like eating hot sauce with cheesecake


6. I order a cream blended frappuccino just to eat the caramel on top and leave it


7. I love bats, snakes (one of my pets) and insects


8. When I’m stuck in traffic – Dubai traffic (3hrs and more) – I stare in to peoples cars and carry out mental conversations, and imagine what kind of life they are living and what weird sex habits they have … etc.


9. I’ve managed to be celibate for a while which is a huge accomplishment! I’ve passed the 40 days 40 nights limit (Applause!)


10. I have to put my left arm on my head so I can go to sleep


11. I’m jealous of my 7year old sister, actually u know what, I’m jealous of everyone.


12. I secretly put my sister in trouble to look like I’m the best of the best!


13. I sometimes fake orgasms just for the fun of it


14. I randomly stick my tongue out to ppl at traffic lights … (when bored only)


15. I only smoke from the side of my mouth


16. If I like a guy I become the biggest bimbo in front of him, it’s uncontrollable!


Well these are some of them and if more come up I’ll make sure I keep you guys posted!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you emaratiya?

If so, you are cool and hot, can I go out with you?

12:14 PM  
Blogger i*maginate said...

1 & 2 sound totally f*d up
4 is sexy ;) I do it sometimes if I'm snacking on something and need one hand to myself, away from the steering wheel. If guys can do it, why can't we?
5/6 wish I could order those and keep the same weight
7 interesting!
8 When I'm stuck in traffic I thank goodness I'm not them!
9 WOW! same (kind of) here!

xxx

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol @ anonymous....

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Why do I find it hard to believe? Let's say it's true... If you feel like doing it then go ahead girl. If not just make it clear to her that you are not interested.

2. I thought you wanted to tell her that you wanted to tell her that you are not interested in a nice way!

9. The last time I had sex was in February!

11. Jealous of a 7 year old sister? You gotta be kidding!

12. I used to do that to my brother when I was 6!

13. Oh come on, admitting that you fake orgasms is a thing but lying about the reason!

14. I do that too, but for different reasons!

16.If I like a guy, I just jump on him ;-P

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous,
If you are a hot guy I will go out with you just for sex!

6:45 AM  
Blogger xxx Candy xxx said...

Yes you have been dramatic...ya wayhech...If I were you I'd definately have a threesome with the boss maybe y'll get a promotion out of it :p

And poison U R a Lezbo deep down we all are but we act that we're disgusted...js admit it!

I remember back when we were in uni and u used to continue half of the conversation in yer head...WEirdooo:p

7:43 AM  
Blogger xxx Candy xxx said...

btw you guys are weird..how can u stay for months without having sex :s the longest period I didnt have sex was for 3 weeks!

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantasies,Fantasies and Fantasies!! nothing else...

4:58 AM  
Blogger AmitL said...

Hi,there...that's a real dramatic list..haha..even I tend to stare into people's cars,when stuck in traffic-but,never thought of mental conversations till now...sounds(feels?)like fun.:)the one unusual point-hot sauce with cheesecake...whew.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Dubai'sDramaDoll said...

ok ... this is very disturbing. and i'm going to take you out for a very heavy chocolate session ...


love u

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home