Wednesday, July 25, 2007


How can I EVEN start?


I know I’ve been away for a while, I had to get out from the shit that was piling up around me and leave the country. I swear, day by day I realize how fucked up this world is becoming, how people who pretended to be the people that helped you through hard times, are actually the ones hurting you!


Oh – another discovery, all men are gay, or pretend to be straight get married to cover the fact that they’re gay. WHAT THE FUCK? I mean …its either the dude is a manwhore or he’s a gay motherfucker. WHY…


I went to find myself, I zoned out, I meet the freaks of nature, chilled with people from all over the world. Yet, I didn’t find one decent straight guy? I am very pissed off, this is going to push us to be lesbians, the rates of population will decrease, it’s a good thing adoption is in fashion at the moment, a lot of orphans will have a roof on top of their heads! I can say that I have never in my life been hit on by so many girls than in the past three months! WHY…



No man has the decency to say, ‘hey listen, let’s just have a fling with no strings attached?’ NOOOOOOOOOOOO… they have to bullshit, lovey dovey shit and then mention it lightly!! DUDE NO GIRL WANTS A FLING! … NONE


Anyways I’m just letting out my frustrations because this is what is happening in front of me, and if no one else lets it out , I’m doing it on someone else’s behalf…………. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW…

I’m gonna travel again – be back in a month, and I will reveal to you my findings the next time round…

5 Comments:

Blogger xxx Candy xxx said...

lool someone is reallly pissed off!
well lemme tell u sumthin poison...I don't know who you've been dating...but i met alota guys who tell me they like flings in the face...i like honest men...am a fling lover myself...no commitments walla do5at rasss...you are easily fooled coz yer a nice girl...u need to get mean n straight forward with the guy alil bit...when the guy tells u he loves u and can't live without you...know that he only likes you and ADORES the sex he's gettin from u...poison there are straight men out there...they will come yer way one day...

5:09 AM  
Blogger hayhatta said...

there is an old proverb, "flies hang around sh it" you have to keep away from shit to keep away from flies. Its simple, change the places and people you hang out with. If normally you go for clubs and pubs, dont go there, go for beaches and ski resorts. Something different. If all that dont work, get yourself a dildo like candy has...and a big bear to hug when your lonely, and if you ever want kids well, now they have sperm banks, just buy one.

1:13 AM  
Blogger xxx Candy xxx said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:28 AM  
Blogger xxx Candy xxx said...

hahahaha soo true! flies do hang around shit and guys hang around their shitty friends which is why even the good onez turned bad!

And yes hayhatta gettin a dildo is the best thing i ever did! I just discovered that its water proof not only can I use it in bed, I can also use it in the shower NO PUSHING around and am not afraid of slipping in the shower >>happenz when yer with an athletic pushy guy who likes to show off his muscles even in the shower! :p
I have to agree with you hayhatta all the guys at the clubz are the bad guys who js wanna get laid> good for one night stands but it gets borinnnng! If you ever want kids ADOPT!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Need to Breathe said...

ha ha ha love hayhattas comment

im really starting to beleive that maybe men and women cant live together in harmony...
maybe we should always live seperatley and 'COME' together when only its necesary ;)

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home