Thursday, September 13, 2007



Dear Poisonous,

You might think I’m a complete nutcase now, but I’m in my own world right now sticking my middle finger to everyone who comes my way. That may harm me, and I know it very well but seriously? I don’t care anymore.

I’m happy, relaxed, and even smiling without forcing myself. I was there, I was a so called ‘friend’ I spent hours/days/years with you and enjoyed every minute of it.

You were my best friend, I took your advice when it suited me, and humored myself at the way you showed me you cared (if you really did, that’s questionable).

I’m sure there was a time that it was genuine, but I know you loved me once. You never liked expressing yourself, until you were provoked by something or someone or by me? haha, maybe that explains a lot of things.

I’ve shared many special moments with you; I just wanted you to know that I am happy I did. Our lives are different now, our paths may never cross, I’m mature enough to understand that your mindset and mine clash. I tried to be your friend, but I guess people don’t forgive and forget anymore, or maybe we forgive and never let the person forget.

I thank you for everything you’ve done for me I truly appreciate it. I will always be a friend to you, and here for you, but maybe just not right now and vice versa.

Best Regards,
Poison

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger EMARAT JABAL SHAMMAR said...

JUST SURFING THE BLOG WORLD ON A BORING COLD LONDON SUNDAY AFTERNOON, AND DECIDED TO DROP BY AND SAY HI.


HRH KING AL RASHID.

6:53 AM  
Blogger david santos said...

Thanks for posting, very nice,
have a good day

4:54 PM  
Blogger lill_miz_wackoo said...

:) , , , I can totally see my self in this post therofore I wish you the best of luck

salam

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i must admit mario, you do seem saner now. and ALLOT MORE CUTE! but who the hell is Poisonous!!! *eyes wide open*

1:08 AM  
Blogger Ammaro said...

"but I’m in my own world right now sticking my middle finger to everyone who comes my way"

i love this line.

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home